“Because two mates wanted to make great beer!”
Tumut River Brewing Co started with large plans but a small initial goal we wanted to prove that we could start a micro-brewery and make great beer in stunning
Tumut! Having reached that goal nearly five years ago via a micro-brewery with a production capacity of 150 litres and a tasting bar the size of an average kitchen,
we now find ourselves operating a 1500 litre, award winning, commercial brewhouse and a newly renovated venue comfortably seating 200 guests and offering 24 beers/ciders on tap including a range of our staples, limited release seasonal offerings as well as rotating “guest taps”.
Our popular brewery tours provide the opportunity to hear our story - hosted by one of our brewers or a local volunteer with a passion for beer and our region, they are a fun and interactive experience.
Your tour includes:
- An interactive tour of the brewery beginning with overview of our history, brewing process and interactive "sense awakening" experience - smell and taste the ingredients used in the brewing process
- Sample our brews in a tasting paddle (4 x 200 ml glasses) or two schooners
- See the current commercial brewery and our original microbrewery, at one stage the smallest microbrewery in the southern hemisphere
- Receive a 10% Discount on all take away TRBC products and merchandise
- Brewery tours held at 11am on Saturday and Sunday - we will contact you to confirm your attendance *
PLEASE NOTE WE NEED 24 HOURS NOTICE TO ENSURE SOMEONE IS AVAILABLE TO RUN THE TOUR
*Mid week tours can be arranged by appointment - please contact us at email@example.com or 1300 042 337
Terms & Conditions
Tumut River Brewing Co reserves the right to refuse or stop service under the Responsible Service of Alcohol Act. Any cancellation within 24 hours of the event will not be refunded. Tour capacity limits apply and we can't guarantee tour availability on your preferred date if maximum capacity is already reached at time of booking.